The Mennonite Church of Normal cemetery (formerly Ropp Cemetery) is located 1/4 mile west of 1200 E on 2100 N, north of Normal. Originally established as a Mennonite family cemetery in the 1800s, it was acquired by the church in 1987. It offers burial options for church members and others.
Plots are available at a very reasonable cost. A list of the trustees and contact persons for additional information is available from the church office.
View Larger Map